2014年6月10日 星期二

DC universe Online Post

I am playing the DC universe Online now,
it is a very cool and awesome game for a DC fans,
and it have a good game playing design, especially the character's style system,
which you can make your own character really special, without REAL MONEY!

Here is my main character, Mosh Alex :



And next here is Flash! 
But sadly, to me, he is Barry Allen, not Wally West,
I will be more happy if they take Wally as the Flash.

Anyway, here is the history of this work :
I got Barry in this bug posture, which I dont know why and how it happened,
so, I got an idea :)


Now I got Wally in my game!
LOL

Just for fun,
I made another one, also for Wally :
he comes to the Watch Tower,
(In game it is like a big town for all player to stay fro buy gears, use bank and etc.)
and I show him around...with Bats! 




沒有留言:

張貼留言